1. Give your home some character and add texture to your walls with peel-and-stick wall panels.
Get it on Amazon starting at $20 per panel.
3. Upgrade your countertops to faux granite with a DIY paint kit instead of replacing it and spending a fortune.
Get the kit on Amazon for $80. (Available in four different color variations.)
6. Install crown molding to help make your home look historic and charming.
Crown molding is an easy, affordable way to update your home and add value for prospective buyers. Get a full tutorial from HGTV.
11. Add a new tile backsplash to give your kitchen (or bathroom) that gorgeous custom look.
Instantly upgrade your kitchen with tiles that you can install yourself in just an afternoon. No grout need, just peel and stick them to a smooth clean surface.
Get a set of five 9.84”x9.3”x0.13” Smart Tile sheets starting at $24.
12. Add a medallion to your light fixtures to instantly elevate your ceiling game.
Get this one on Amazon for $23.
14. Bulk up your baseboards with paint and extra trim instead of replacing them.
See the full tutorial at The House of Smith.
16. Upgrade the fixtures in your bathroom to give yourself a mini spa experience.
18. Add a doorbell to your home if you don’t already have one, or upgrade your current one.
Get this one on Amazon for $19. (Available in a variety of color options.)
20. Add some curb appeal and a pop of color by painting your front door.
Get a quart on Amazon starting at $35. (Available in a variety of color options.)
24. Cover door scuffs and prevent new damage with a metal kick plate.
Get it on Amazon for $18.
27. And update light switches to give your home a fresh look and a tech upgrade.
The Honeywell Econoswitch lets you program your light switch to turn on and off automatically so you’re not wasting electricity. Best part they’re super easy to install.
Get it on Amazon for $35.