3. Physician’s Formula 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner, a Kat Von D dupe that’s also good for your lashes.
“The brush tip is a dupe for the Kat Von D Liquid Tattoo Liner. It makes doing a wing SOOO much easier, and saves me $10. Plus, the lash-boosting part of the eyeliner is actually no joke. I’ve been asked if I am wearing falsies when I am not.” —Rachel Broghammer, Facebook
“HOLY GRAIL! My friends are so skeptical when I tell them it’s better than the KVD and Stila but are so amazed when they finally cave and try it.” —Kristina Carle, Facebook
Get it from Amazon for $8.24.
4. Olay ProX Cleansing System, a facial brush that’s just as good (if not better) than a Clarisonic.
“Pretty much a cheaper version of the Clarisonic but works just as well. It doesn’t matter what foundation you get if your skin isn’t going to work with you. Six days in, my pores were so much more unclogged.” —Pushing Sunflowers
Get it from Amazon for $21.49.
5. Glossier Generation G Lip Stain, which gives the color payoff of a stain with the hydration and comfort of a lip balm.
“I had been looking for years for a nice natural-ish red lipstick/lip product that was comfortable to wear and easy to apply for work. I found my answer in Glossier’s Generation G sheer matte lipstick. Some days I want to rock a super-bold lip in the office, but most days I don’t. I think I might buy all the other colors.” —Brittany Morgan, Facebook
Get it from Glossier for $18. Available in six colors.
6. Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask, a purifying mask that exfoliates skin and detoxifies pores.
“I have SUPER bad acne, and I’ve started using this almost every day. My skin is SO much better! And less oily!” —Chals Glassman, Facebook
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $10.97.
8. Maybelline Better Skin Powder Foundation, a setting powder with salicylic acid that’ll actually improve acne-prone skin.
“2016 has had some great new drugstore products, but this one is my favorite finds. Hands down the best powder foundation — great for touchups or even to set your liquid foundation. LITERALLY makes your skin look better: soft, smooth and poreless. Amazing! And the lightest shade is *actually* light enough for us pale girls!” —Kristina Carle, Facebook
9. Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water, a makeup remover and cleanser you don’t even have to rinse off.
10. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick, a velvety lip color that doesn’t transfer.
11. Thayers Witch Hazel, a toner that helps acne-prone skin and smells fantastic.
“I have acne-prone skin and huge pores, and since I started using it, my face has cleared up. And it gives the illusion of smaller pores. Plus my makeup goes on SO much more smoothly. I use it after washing my face in the morning and again at night after I remove my makeup.” —Elissa Westmoreland, Facebook
“Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel finally cleared up my hormonal acne — can’t say enough good things about it.” —Liane Graham, Facebook
Get it from Amazon for $9.87.
13. NYX Felt Tip Liner, a colorful eyeliner that’s easy to apply — and will make your eyes POP.
“In my effort to find the perfect black eye marker, I instead found the perfect brown and green. I wish they made purple too. And black, obviously (the super skinny black marker just isn’t the same).” —Emily Rachel Buck, Facebook
14. Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream, a super hydrating moisturizer that’ll make anyone a K-Beauty addict.
“The purest and best form of hydration out there, and it has calmed my skin down a ton. Although I’m physically forcing myself to not type out every single Korean beauty product I’ve been using, this is probably my favorite.” —Vic Odine, Facebook
Get it from Target for $38.
You can also buy it from Amazon for $11.82 — it has 4/5 stars, but that’s up to you guys.
15. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick, a lightweight matte lipstick that won’t smear on your chin.
“I’ve tried literally every liquid lipstick formula out there and thought nothing would ever be new and innovative. WRONG. This shit really stays on forever. It stayed on while I ate a damn Chipotle burrito the size of my face (with no transfer to my chin, which is impossible). And it feels like nothing is on your lips. I have actually forgotten I had it on a couple of times. GO — buy it and be flabbergasted with me!” —Rachel Broghammer, Facebook
“Mind-blowingly awesome. They stay on for HOURS even through eating and drinking! My favorite shade from his line is Androgyny. Stunning. Gorgeous.” —Margeaux Eliz
Get them from Jeffree Star for $18 each. Available in 38 colors.
18. Urban Decay Color Corrector, a game-changer for anyone with dark under eye circles.
“For my hellish under eye circles and yellow eye lids. It made my husband say I looked really awake on a day I felt terrible.” —Elizabeth K
19. Tarte Maracuja Oil, a lightweight moisturizer you can use all year long.
“It’s the perfect moisturizer — it’s incredibly light, not greasy at all, only need two or three drops for your entire face, and it’s cleared up my complexion a lot! I can use it in the incredibly hot (100+ degrees) and humid summers around here and in the dry, cold winters without it feeling too heavy or too light. It’s expensive, but when you’re using a couple of drops a day, one container lasts forever. I use like five drops and it’s enough for my face, neck and upper chest.” —Morgane Jones, Facebook
Get it from Sephora for $48.
20. Glossier Haloscope, a stunning highlighter made with ingredients that are good for your skin.
“I have the lighter one (Quartz). The whiteish clear stuff in the middle has coconut oil, castor seed oil, and almond oil, while the outer ring has real rose quartz or topaz. When you apply this it goes on so buttery and smooth — and the highlight is just beautiful. It’s amazing. I will never buy another highlighter again.” —Nessy MelMel 2010
Get it from Glossier for $22. Available in three colors.
22. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, the cult favorite eyeliner that’ll make anyone a cat eye expert.
“My wings are sharp enough to kill anyone who says I’m wearing too much makeup.” —Chloe Starwater
Chloe is also wearing Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (“very matte and stays forever”). Get it from Sephora for $20. Available in 29 colors.
23. Colourpop Sculpting Stix, bronzing and highlighting sticks that makes contouring crazy easy.
“Any other time I’ve tried to contour it has ended up looking like straight up dirt on my face, but with this product it’s so smooth and easy! No more dirt face for me!” —Emma Compton, Facebook
Get them from Colourpop for $5. Available in 12 shades.
24. Benefit They’re Real Mascara, a seriously powerful mascara that volumizes and lengthens without clumping.
25. Tarte The Lip Sculptor Lipstick & Gloss, a double-sided lip color that feels amazing on.
26. NYX Dark Circle Concealer, an under-eye concealer that color-corrects without caking or flaking.
“It does wonders for my green, blue, and purple under eye area… seriously, my circles are so bad they look like I’ve been punched. The subtle orange pigment neutralizes those colors without needing a thick layer, and it’s made with coconut oil to hydrate and prevent caking. It looks so natural you could wear it without foundation on top if you were in a hurry. I won’t leave the house without it. And the best part — it’s only $6 and lasts forever!” —Piccolo
Get it from Target for $5.99.