1. Face cleanser that forms perfectly rose-shaped poofs.
Get one from Ebay for $67.
3. A wiper that’ll get every last bit of batter off your whisk.
Get one from Whisk Wiper for $23.
6. A 4-in-1 measuring spoon that changes volume depending on how you pick it up.
Get one from Polygons Design on IndieGogo for $14.
7. An adorable peeping cat wall hanger that shows up whenever you’re home.
Get one from Amazon for $27.
10. A 2-in-1 food chopper that’ll make quick work of any vegetable.
Get one from Amazon for $12.
13. A Spirograph set to calm your inner turmoil.
Get one from Amazon for $11.
14. A drain snake to cleanse all the hair from your pipes.
Get one from Amazon for $6.
15. An insane gadget that takes full sticks of butter and turns them into mist.
Get one from Beim for $129.
16. An analog watch that transforms into a bike computer in one swift twist.
Get one on Kickstarter from Moskito for $520.
17. A ball collector to magically hoover up all your missed serves.
Get one from Amazon for $57.
18. A Fidget Cube that you won’t want to stop playing with.
Get one from Antsy Labs for $22.
20. Mixing bowls and measuring cups that nest perfectly together.
Get a set on Amazon for $99.
21. A cutting tool to turn plastic bottles into reusable strands of plastic rope.
Get one from Plastic Bottle Cutter for $23.
23. A kitchen slicer that you can slam down onto your fruits and veggies.
Get one from Amazon for $29.
24. A drawing machine that can create the most intricate designs.
Get one from Evil Mad Scientist for $475.
25. A coffee table that can easily convert into a dinner table.
Pre-order one from Boulon Blanc for $684.
28. A desk lamp that uses a floating magnet switch.
Get one from Allocacoc DesignNest on Kickstarter for $44.
29. And an egg cracker to open all your eggs perfectly, with one swift movement.
Get one from Amazon for $8.